Tome of Knowledge
Equipment (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories) can be modified using the ‘Tome of Knowledge’ at the Library in Eltheca(Lobby).
Usually each costume piece / accessory can have 2 modifications while weapons have 6 modification count. These upgrades vary by the type of the item.
- Equipment (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories) can be upgraded inside the Library through the ‘Equipment Upgrade’ object. There is a set number of times you can upgrade an equipment.
- The following can be upgraded and each upgrade costs CP.
- Stat Increase (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories)
- Open locked Karma Crystal slot (Weapon)
- Open Sub Karma Crystal slot (Weapon)
- Increase AP Gain (Weapon)
- Dye (Weapon, Outfit, and accessories, not limited to upgrade limit and depends on the number of dyes you possess)
Modification Count / Costs
For weapons the max modification you can do is 6, while accessories(except undergarments) have only 2 modification count for upgrades.
You can Upgrade Performance twice to reach 3 star.
You can unlock Karma Crystal Slots twice to reach 3 main skill slots.
Chase Points(CP) costs for modifications:
- 1st modification costs 672 CP
- 2nd modification costs 1080 CP
- 3rd modification costs 1344 CP
- 4th modification costs 1680 CP
- 5th modification costs 2016 CP