Hello! I'm New ♥

This is the welcome mat, please introduce yourself to others.
Ghosten

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:04 am

Title is self-explanatory. Hope it's okay to make a new thread here! My name's Ghosten, but you can just call me Ghost. I've played quite a variety of MMOs, and KurtzPel looks especially intriguing to me. I've been playing NA/EU SoulWorker for quite a while and have dedicated a lot of my time to it, but I'm planning on fitting in some room for this MMO as well. ( ˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

I'm a very nitpicky person when it comes to website and game presentation(s), but so far I'm very impressed with what KurtzPel has to offer! I hope to see much more of this game in the future and to be able to play it very soon.

Wanna chat? My Discord is Ghosten#5808. Feel free to add me! I'd love to talk about games with you sometime. /(^ × ^)\
Tsurata
Site Admin

Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:56 pm

Welcome to the community, its going to be a fun ride when it releases :D
Senpai

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:37 am

Ghosten wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:04 am
Title is self-explanatory. Hope it's okay to make a new thread here! My name's Ghosten, but you can just call me Ghost. I've played quite a variety of MMOs, and KurtzPel looks especially intriguing to me. I've been playing NA/EU SoulWorker for quite a while and have dedicated a lot of my time to it, but I'm planning on fitting in some room for this MMO as well. ( ˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

I'm a very nitpicky person when it comes to website and game presentation(s), but so far I'm very impressed with what KurtzPel has to offer! I hope to see much more of this game in the future and to be able to play it very soon.

Wanna chat? My Discord is Ghosten#5808. Feel free to add me! I'd love to talk about games with you sometime. /(^ × ^)\
welcome Hope to see yah in the game on the 20th!