[KurtzPel Maintenanace]: KurtzPel May 7th Emergency Maintenance
Hello Chasers! In order to fix some critical issues that affecting your gameplay, we will have an emergency maintenance tonight @ May 7th – 1:00AM to 2:00AM (PT) .
You will not be able to login or play during this maintenance. Please understand that the duration of the maintenance may be adjusted. Here is the list of issues that will be fixed in the coming, emergency maintenance:
1. Fixed an issue where Chasers could not progress due to the NPC Affinity Max Level reward event not working.
2. Fixed a graphic issue where it looked like Chasers weren’t acquiring AP when the Karma or Karma crystal achieves MAX level. (AP accumulation was properly recorded in the database and restarting the game would show the correct numbers.)
3. Fixed an issue where Chasers were intermittently being sent to the Single Channels, going to the wrong channel, and/or displaying wrong channel information in the UI.
4. Fixed mission cooldowns being longer than intended.
5. Directly addressed reported hack tool use.
6. [TBD] Blazing Fist and Diabolic Witch DLCs will now be included as free content that will automatically download with the game client. They cannot be purchased in the shop any longer.
We are currently discussing with Valve on making the Karma DLCs free and will apply the update during the maintenance when confirmed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the Emergency Maintenance.
In order to fix the issue that some Chasers have been experiencing, we will have an emergency maintenance.
Please take note, the emergency maintenance will be held from May.3rd 01:00 AM ~ 02:00AM PDT.
You will not be able to login or play during maintenance and the duration of the maintenance may be adjusted.
Here is the list that will be fixed this coming emergency maintenance.
1. Moving between channels will be smoother.
- There will no longer be a priority channel after mission completion.
- UI Display and Feedback has been improved.
2. All missions will now be visible as intended in the Mission Maps.
- Missions that needs to be visible are no longer excluded from the missions list.
3. It will be easier for Higher Ranked Chasers to find matches.
- Matching Range has been expanded, and the range expansion rate per queue duration has also increased.
4. Blazing Fist will no longer be able to escape further away using less Stamina by using ‘Full Speed’ (Right-Click while Dash) during Capture the Flag.
- Blazing Fist will now use set amount of Stamina no matter the casting duration (Changed to consume upon cast instead of consuming while channeling)
5. Diabolic Witch Lightning total damage has been decreased
- Lightning 3rd hit damage has been decreased by approximately 30%.
- It is still possible to dodge between 2nd and 3rd hit.
6. Cinematics will now play English V.O. according to the settings.
- When the options are at default (no change in settings), cinematics V.O. will no longer play Korean. Instead, it will also play English V.O. like the rest of the game.
- Currently, you can fix the issue by switching to Korean V.O. apply then switching back to English V.O.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the Emergency Maintenance.
Feb. 22nd second maintenance, view full post for more