Introductions

This is the welcome mat, please introduce yourself to others.
Draed

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 am

its ya boi
when guilds go live in kurtzpel im going to lead [ Blank ] 'cause im a weeb and No game no life is a fantastic show,
also im insane kurtzpel player.
If you want to join the largest (so far) impromptu guild , [ Blank ], ping Riv. He'll DM me and tell me you joined. Make sure to use this format:

@Riv#3784
"draed told me to ping you and not him so let me into the guild"
Serendipity

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Hello, it's serendipity...
Yeah, that's about it, I help out a little with the kurtzpedia, but rather than that I'm excited to play Kurtzpel, hope to see everyone else there
Riv

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Hurro! It's Rivi! Uhm. You may also know me as that guy who won a lot of keys from the NA giveaways, Ivir; >:D I don't have any talents, but I do have quite a decent luck stat. Oh yea, I'm also the mod for the EU alpha/beta test, and I also am in the [ Blank ] guild in NA (Obviously best guild due to name). I don't even live in NA nor EU, and haven't played the game yet, but I have a lot of connections to those who have. Thats it. K, ciao!
Tsurata
Site Admin

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:55 pm

You can start your own threads if you want, but also this works too. :D
welcome!
PurpleDuck

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello!

I'm PurpleDuck. I'm a long time fan of many mmos (wow, ffxi, xiv, bdo .etc)
I work in sales for a Korean heavy duty machine industry and heard about Kurtzpel back in 2017 from a co-worker.
Though I'm stationed in Canada I've always been on top of most Korean game titles when they're shipped to North America.
Sadly I didn't make it into the NA test server but I'll never lose hope!

Hit me up a message if you'd like to talk about cool features you'd like to be added to Kurtzpel, I gpt a few ideas of my own!
Draelteryx

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Just a 90's kid that is looking for fun and glory with the anticipation of Kurtzpel. Name will mainly stay Draelteryx which i got from a boss in Tera of which i played for 6 years.

Played a few other mmo's during my years (a couple from Aeria Games, Elsword, Closers, Soul Worker, DFO, Kritika, Blade and Soul, etc...) and looking forward to clashing and bonding with others in the future!
TheGrimR

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:16 am

Hey what's Gucci. I'm TheGrimR and i'm a gamer of mainly a shooters background. I'm looking to make this game my first invest MMO to become fully invested in. Cant wait to stream and no life this game when it comes out. I feel it has amazing potential and a community that's going to be worth staying awhile. Cant wait to meet lots of friends and meet you all.
All possible with "Years of Research".
Nata

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:27 pm

What's good!

Name's Nata.

Loved fighting games and mmos for as long as I can remember. I'm also a bit of a graphic designer and artist (I got by TeddyBoyDraws) so you can expect me to do some fan art for the game eventually
Harem King

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Hello

M'name Harem King

Justice will be sweat, justice will be painfull. It will be DELICIOUS
SomeGuy

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 am

Hello,

I'm SomeGuy

I starting to pick up MMOs again and cannot wait to see you guys in game!